YOU ARE TIRED OF WASTING PRECIOUS TIME DIY-ING YOUR LIFE AWAY WHEN YOU COULD BE BINGE WATCHING ALL THE SHOWS ON NETFLIX, AMIRIGHT???
But even worse, you’re tired of wasting money.
Your time is a precious commodity that you could be using to make more of your products to sell, or provide more of your valuable services in the world instead of struggling trying to make WordPress or Squarespace work for you.
Not to mention, you want to spend more time with your precious family.
You are ready to to go pro and have someone else do all of the work for you.
Then YOU, my friend, are my people.
you’re my people if:
- You're ready for a gorgeous, custom Squarespace Website.
- You're ready for a professional graphic designer to make it for you.
- You want a high-end, quality, and laid-back experience with a pro walking beside you every step of the way.
- You're ready to quit playing small and ready to take your vision to the next level.
- You're motivated to make it happen, like. Right. Now.
Does that sound like you???
I have ten years of design experience and TONS of happy clients that have made seven figures off of the products I’ve designed for them.
I love what I do and I LOVE giving clients an over the top experience!
But don’t just take my word for it, take hers!
what makes me different
What you get with a graphic designer (meaning, me!) is someone with an eye for design. So, not only will you get a well-designed and functional site, you’ll also get a gorgeous and uniquely YOU website.
"IF YOU'RE SEEING ME IN YOUR SITE, I'VE FAILED YOU COMPLETELY." - Laurie Jacobsen.
I’ve had over 10 years experience building sites from the ground up with code-only, Adobe Flash, WordPress and Squarespace. I know what I’m doing! And because I’ve had so much experience, I’m FAST! My builds takes weeks, not months.
it’s not all one-size-fits-all over here!
One of the things that I offer in most of my Squarespace web design packages is a 40+-page workbook to help you get to the core of who you are, the core of who your business is and the functionality you want and need for your site. What you’ll end up with when finished are: a brand design guideline, TONS of copy you’ve written yourself for your site (even though you don’t realize you’re doing it), and a very clear idea of what you want and need in a site.
You’re getting a one of a kind experience and a workbook that is worth $499 if sold separately. It’s value, however, is truly PRICELESS in how it helps you gain brand clarity!
so, does that sound good?
what can i make for you?
I have several web designing packages starting at $599. If you’re interested in learning about them, click the button.
(Go on, click it! I dare you!!!)
- We’ll talk by phone and probably laugh a lot, because, fun.
- I’ll send you an invoice for ½ of the agreed upon amount.
- Once you pay, I’ll send you some (okay a lot of) homework (you’ll LOVE it!) and also something special ;-)
- You’ll promptly send me back your homework because you’re soooooooo excited to have a shiny new website!!!
- You’ll pay ¼ of the remainder.
- We’ll talk again face to face online to go over the responses to your homework. No grades, just fun.
- I’ll design your site, which is 100% fun for me.
- We’ll talk again face to face online where I’ll show you your shiny new website, you’ll be THRILLED (and maybe cry just like they do on Fixer Upper!).
- You’ll send me any changes that we don’t take care of during our face to face.
- I’ll make the changes.
- You’ll pay me the next ¼ of the money.
- We’ll talk again face to face and I’ll turn over your website + the link to a private client only page with a video tutorial and other free info to help you keep your site updated.
- We’ll drink champagne!!!
This can all take as little as a couple of weeks depending on how quickly you get the homework back to me.
I’ve worked with some of my clients for almost 10 years. Here’s what one happy & return customer has to say about working with me.
+ how long does the process take?
Once I get your homework back, it can take me as little as a few days to a couple of weeks, providing you're fully engaged during the design phase.
+ how many edits do I get?
You will have unlimited edits during the design phase and I'll check in with you a couple of weeks after we are done to see if you want any other small changes.
+ how much does Squarespace cost?
There are several plans ranging from $12 per month to $46 per month depending on when you pay and what your needs are. Most people fall into the $12-$18 a month range. It's VERY reasonable!
+ how does payment work
Fifty percent of the agreed upon price is due up front and then after you return your homework to me 25% is due. On launch day before I turn the site over to you, the other 25% is due.