I HELP CREATIVES that ARE TIRED OF DIY-ING THEIR LIVES AWAY, TO CREATE GORGEOUS DESIGN PRODUCTS AND FULFILLING LIVES.
Hi, I'm Laurie. I'm a hard-working gal, living in the desert, but dreaming of the beach. I am married to the love of my life. We have been married 14 years and still text each other love notes all day long. We have three dogs and most days they equal parts drive me nuts and make me fall in love with them all over again.
I want to accomplish so much in this life, but more than anything I want creatives to know they don’t have to do it all themselves, they can ask for help.
Progress over perfection, love conquers all, and champagne is far and away the best invention ever.
I’m so much more than what you see!
3 Fun Facts
- I speak Spanish and love telenovelas (guilty pleasure!) and Spanish music (swoon).
- I started my graphic design career with an internship working for my university’s athletic department because I. Love. Sports!
- I live in Tucson, but was raised by the beach and damn it, I want to go back!
- I live by the motto, "Know the rules so you know when to break them!” (See what I did there?)
3 Things I’m
Deeply Proud Of
- My daughter - I had her as a single mother and we struggled. A. Lot. She has turned into one heck of an amazing human being and I had something to do with that!
- I went back to college as an adult and graduated magna cum laude. One lousy "B” because of that one painting teacher, who will remain nameless.
- I am currently on a path to lose 95 pounds. As of this update (7/10), I am 40 POUNDS DOWN!! I’m almost halfway there in just four months!!! Yes, we can all do hard things and this is a big one for me! (I update this weekly, so come back and follow along!)
I'd love to hear one thing that you're proud of. So, if you've made it this far, thank you! and shoot me an email, say hello and tell me something!