I HELP WOMEN that ARE TIRED OF DIY-ING THEIR LIVES AWAY, TO CREATE GORGEOUS DESIGN PRODUCTS AND FULFILLING LIVES.
Hi, I'm Laurie. I'm a hard-working (mostly in my jammies) kind of person. Some days I get up and shower, but that is SO RARE! Honestly, I feel like if I’m dressed I should probably go out and do all the things. It’s safer for me and my business to never get dressed! I am married to the love of my life. We have been married 14 years and still text each other love notes all day long. We have three dogs and most days they equal parts drive me nuts and make me fall in love with them all over again.
I want to accomplish so much in this life, but more than anything I want women to know they don’t have to do it all themselves, they can ask for help.
Progress over perfection, love conquers all, and champagne is far and away the best invention ever.
I’m so much more than what you see!
3 Fun Facts
- I speak Spanish and love telenovelas (guilty pleasure!) and Spanish music (swoon).
- I started my graphic design career with an internship working for my university’s athletic department because I. Love. Sports!
- I live in Tucson, but was raised by the beach and damn it, I want to go back!
- I live by the motto, "Know the rules so you know when to break them!” (See what I did there?)
3 Things I’m
Deeply Proud Of
- My daughter - I had her as a single mother and we struggled. A. Lot. She has turned into one heck of an amazing human being and I had something to do with that!
- I went back to college as an adult and graduated magna cum laude. 1 lousy "B” because of that one painting teacher, who will remain nameless.
- I am currently on a path to lose 95 pounds. As of this update, I am 33 down!! Yes, we can all do hard things and this is a big one for me!
I'd love to hear one thing that you're proud of. So, if you've made it this far, thank you! and shoot me an email, say hello and tell me something!